About the Group
The North of England Pain Medicine Group (NEPMG) is a supraregional Pain Medicine group established to cater specifically for the unique educational and networking needs of Pain Physicians in the locality of the North of England. It has a Steering Committee, made up of 1-2 representatives each from the locality pain groups, which act together as the constituency for the North of England Pain medicine Group.
- the Mersey Pain Group (represented by Dr Rajiv Chawla and Dr Sumit Gulati),
- the Pennine Pain Interest Group (represented by Dr Dimple Vyas and Dr Louise Lynch),
- the Northern Region Pain Group (represented by Dr Ashish Gulve),
- the North West Pain Group (represented by Dr Arun Baskar),
- the East Yorkshire and Humberside Pain Group (represented by Dr Bhaskar Tandon and Dr Ashwin Mallaya),
- and the South Yorkshire Pain Group (represented by Dr Sameer Gupta).